What is the challenge that is most difficult for you to modify in your children?
- My child spends all their free time on electronics, a tablet or the phone.
- My child is oppositional. When I say something, they deﬁantly do the opposite.
- My child has trouble socializing, which as a result, leads to their lack of conﬁdence.
- It is a struggle to get my child to do his/her homework.
- My child’s eating habits are poor. They won’t eat protein or vegetables.
- All my child does is complain. They don’t appreciate all that I do for the family.
- The teachers tells me my child can’t focus like the other children at school.
- My child is over weight.
- My child has a learning disability.
- My child lacks consistency because he/she lives in two separate homes.
My eBook, “Best 5 Practices for Improving Your Child’s Confidence & Behaviors” has many answers to these parental challenges
Having more questions?
Have a question that weren't answered here?